Support is harder than mere promises. To keep them and live up to them time after time requires a passion and a belief that service is an essential customer requirement. To us it is a defining brand attribute. We exist to service and reach the world’s best Apple products to you. Support and service also need a philosophy. We have nurtured ours over two decades and little wonder that it has been recognised with national and international awards from the Apple company.
We have a control system or repair database in place for service activities which makes it possible to retrieve information, keep track of all repairs in the workshop and prepare detailed reports at Apple’s request.
Our service philosophy
Every call is important. No query is small or big. To come back only after the solution is found an the issue resolved is the journey. To do this successfully we rely on these assets:
- Competent and certified training from Apple.
- Staying sharp and in step with Apple and customer’s demands by weekly service review meetings
- Knowledge transfer and string between Conquer Employees on an online internal portal
- A well orchestrated escalation matrix with roles and designations clearly defined for a clarity on whom the customer needs to get in touch with in the service process.
- Passion of the individual
We work to exacting Apple norms:
- Dedicated Personnel – We have an experienced supervisor whose function is to ensure compliance with Apple’s quality standards and to ensure the best possible service for customers. This supervisor will be Apple’s main contact with the Service Provider.
- Internet Access – All our locations have reliable internet access with sufficient bandwidth to enable all our service personnel to quickly access Apple’s online tools and services
- Testing environment – All our workshops have sufficient means to reproduce symptoms reported by customers; bluetooth devices, Wifi and Ethernet network connections, analog line for modem testing, Firewire and USB drives, and other devices.
- Administration – We have a control system or repair database in place for service activities which makes it possible to retrieve information, keep track of all repairs in the workshop and prepare detailed reports at Apple’s request.
- Certified Personnel – We employ sufficient certified technical personnel to be able to effectively service the volume of repairs, with a minimum of one certified technician for each point of service, and at least one certified technician per thirty repairs conducted per week.
Report a problem
Report a Problem is more than just a statement of intent. Behind it is a transparent escalation matrix. What it means is, accountability with a promise of attending to the customer in a given period of time. And you would notice that even the owners of the business are a part of the matrix. So rest assured we will make service work for you. It is and will always be a Conquer promise.
If you have a problem, request you to Fill up this Support Enquiry Form