Mobile device management (MDM) is software that allows IT administrators to control, secure and enforce policies on smartphones, tablets and other endpoints.
The intent of MDM is to optimize the functionality and security of mobile devices within the enterprise while simultaneously protecting the corporate network.
Functions of MDM include:
- Ensuring that diverse user devices are configured to a consistent standard / supported set of applications, functions, or corporate policies
- Updating devices, applications, functions, or policies in a scalable manner
- Ensuring that users use applications in a consistent and supportable manner
- Ensuring that devices performs consistently
- Monitoring and tracking devices (e.g. status, ownership, activity)
- Being able to efficiently diagnose and troubleshoot devices remotely
Conquer is a proud partner of VMware Workspace One, Jamf & Samsung Knox.
Reach us more details.